The EducationUSA Advising Service of the Public Affairs Section of the United States Embassy in Senegal provides accurate, comprehensive, and current information to students living in Senegal who seriously want to carry on their studies in the United States.
The Education Advising Service aims mainly to:
- Give objective and practical advice during individual and/or group information sessions.
- Give information about the American educational system and universities by phone, mail and email.
- Help students with enrollment and visa procedures.
- Individual information sessions
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 09:00 – 12:30
Wednesdays: 14:00 – 17:00
- The reading room of the American Information Center (AIC) maintains as well a small library of books on American education as university catalogs, magazines, CDs for TOEFL, GMAT and GRE preparations.
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 – 17:00
Friday: 9:00 – 12:00
How Contact Us
Education USA Service
Public Affairs Section
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (221) 33 879 40 00
Ambassade des Etats-Unis
Route des Almadies