L’Ambassade des États-Unis a le plaisir d’annoncer qu’elle accepte la soumission de demandes de financement dans le cadre de son Programme de Subventions.
United States African Development Foundation- Country Program Coordinator
COUNTRY PROGRAM COORDINATOR (CPC)
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service, on behalf of the United States African Development Foundation (USADF), is posting this job vacancy to seek a qualified individual to serve as a Country Program Coordinator (CPC) for its field office in Dakar, Senegal under a personal service contract for a base period of 12-months and four 12-month option periods.
The United States African Development Foundation (USADF) is an agency of the United States Government. USADF provides grant funding to private businesses, farmers’ cooperatives, associations, and various community-based organizations, especially those serving marginalized peoples engaged in economic and social development activities.
The Foundation started its funding activities in Senegal in 1986. USADF’s office in Dakar provides on-going support to projects that have been financed and also continues to identify viable local community development and small and medium-sized enterprises that show potential to create employment opportunities, generate incomes and have broad social impact beyond the project activity.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
1. Citizen of the Country of Senegal
2. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in agriculture, business administration, management, public administration, finance, accounting, community development, economics, or a related field
3. High level of motivation, personal commitment, and ethical standards.
4. Fluency in spoken and written French.
5. Good working knowledge of English and a high level of fluency at least one major national language.
6. Willingness to travel extensively throughout Senegal.
7. Demonstrated ability to operate independently in high visibility, high-pressure environments and operate in a complex office environment, emergency and/or political crisis situations with minimal supervision;
8. Knowledge of grant management or commercial/micro-lending;
9. Experience working with marginalized groups and/or community-based enterprises.
10. Experience managing client relationships, especially in a grants management, banking, business development, or international development context.
11. Experience with or education related to financial management/accounting
12. Experience auditing, monitoring, or evaluating international development programs.
13. Five years of professional experience in business development, finance, banking, auditing, monitoring and evaluation, and/or management of international development programs
14. Knowledge of community needs assessment, mobilization, community enterprise participatory development, and/or monitoring the implementation of an assistance activity under a grant or cooperative agreement.
HOW TO APPLY
This job announcement is solely intended to advertise the Senegal Country Program Coordinator (CPC) position opening. To apply for this position, YOU MUST RESPOND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SOLICITATION RFP-ADF-FOP-18-0024 POSTED AT https://www.fbo.gov/.
A COPY OF THE SOLICITATION CAN ALSO BE OBTAINED AT:
USADF Senegal Field Office
Villa No. 8333 Sacre Coeur 1 Dakar, Senegal
Equitable Access to Education in Southern Senegal
AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The purpose of the Equitable Access to Education in Southern Senegal Cooperative Agreement (CA) is to ensure the maximum number or children (aged approximately 9-16) in the Casamance (Ziguinchor, Sedhiou, and Kolda) and Kedougou regions of Senegal have equitable access to relevant basic education opportunities that develop essential life skills.