Solicitation for a Travel Assistant (Closing date: March 27, 2019 )
SOLICITATION NUMBER: 72068519R10004
ISSUANCE DATE: March 14, 2019
CLOSING DATE: March 27, 2019
SUBJECT: Solicitation for a Travel Assistant
Cooperating Country National Personal Services Contract (CCN/PSC) (Senegal Local Compensation Plan)
Dear Prospective Offerors:
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in this solicitation.
Offers must be in accordance with Attachment 1, Sections I through Vll of this solicitation. Incomplete or unsigned offers will not be considered. Offerors should retain copies of all offer materials for their records.
This solicitation in no way obligates USAID to award a PSC contract, nor does it commit USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of the offers.
Any questions must be directed in writing to the Point of Contact specified in the attached information.
Solicitation for an Executive Office Management Assistant (Closing date: March 29, 2019 )
Executive Office Management Assistant
The United States Peace Corps in Senegal seeks qualified individuals to a full-time position of Executive Office Management Assistant based at the Peace Corps office in Dakar, Senegal. The position reports directly to the Country Director (CD), and contributes to the smooth and efficient operation of Peace Corps (PC) Senegal by providing executive-level management and administrative support and assistance to the CD and other members of the senior management staff as directed by the CD. The incumbent serves as the primary point of contact for the CD. The position assures efficient communication from the executive office with the US Mission, Government of Senegal and other partners, and volunteers. Due to the myriad of duties required, the incumbent will need an inborn sense of prioritization and organization and can reasonably expect to work some evening, holiday, and weekend hours.
Interested candidates must hold the following required qualifications:
Education: University-level degree (BAC + 3) in business management, international development, marketing or related field. BAC + 2 accepted with minimum of four years of work experience.
Work Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in high-level administrative and management support context.
- Experience working with an international organization(s); experience with American organization(s) is highly desirable.
- Marketing or press relations experience.
- Protocol experience with international missions, other international organization(s) and/or Government of Senegal.
- Fluent oral and written French and English.
- Fluent in at least one national language of Senegal.
- Solid experience with MS Office package and internet.
Attitude and Personal Attributes:
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent Team player – ability to work within and across teams effectively.
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly.
The full position description and requirement are available upon request at HRSenegal@peacecorps.gov. The position is also posted on atoojob https://www.atoojob.com/jobs/ and on concoursn https://concoursn.com/
Interested and qualified applicants for the position should submit the following:
- Letter of interest/motivation, in English, addressing your experience and suitability for the position;
- A current resume (CV) in English+3 professional references;
- Any other documentation (e.g. certified copy of educational certificates, degrees earned, driving license) that addresses the qualification requirements of desired position;
- Certified copy of identity card or certificate of nationality and “extrait of casier Judiciaire;
Interested applicants must have ability to pass full background/security checks; and show proof of residency or ability to work in Senegal.
All applications are required electronically and in English to HRSenegal@peacecorps.gov with “EOMA” in the subject line no later than 00:00 by Friday March 29, 2019. Incomplete and/or late application will not be entertained, nor applications not submitted in English.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.