Senegal: DHAPP-SAF Partnership for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control (Deadline: January 12, 2024)
As part of the PEPFAR Senegal support for HIV Epidemic Control in Senegal, the US Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program in Senegal (DHAPP Senegal) works with foreign military programs and is letting all interested parties know that we are making funding available to qualified partners to support these efforts.
DoD HIV/AIDS Prevention Program (DHAPP) works as part of the U.S. Government’s effort to save lives, prevent HIV infections, and accelerate progress toward achieving HIV/AIDS epidemic control in more than 50 countries around the world. DHAPP is positioned within the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and located at the Naval Health Research Center (NHRC) in San Diego, California.
DHAPP continues to rely upon the vital support of various partners such as local and international non-governmental organizations (NGOs) including faith-based organizations to implement HIV prevention, care and treatment programs across the globe. A customized plan is needed to assist militaries as they implement HIV/AIDS programs capable of reaching our shared goals for HIV epidemic control.
The specific funding opportunity is called Senegal: DHAPP-SAF Partnership for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control and can be found on Grants.gov (https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html). To find the Funding Opportunities, please use the search term: W81XWH-22-DHAPP. The full proposal requests responses for multiple countries and the Senegal-specific information are found near the end of the document.
NOTE: Application submissions for this narrative are due by 12pm EST on January 12, 2024. Submission received after the deadline will not be considered for funding.
- AFCP Criteria 2022 (DOCX 167 KB)
- AFCP 1st Round Application Form (DOCX 36 KB)
- AFCP 2nd Round Application Form (DOC 35 KB)
- Statement of interest (DOCX 98 KB)
- Line Item Budget Form (XLSX 18 KB)
- Project Proposal Form (DOCX 73 KB)
- Application for Federal Assistance SF-424 (PDF 320 KB)
- Budget Information SF-424A (PDF 70 KB)
- Application for Federal Assistance Individual – SF424 (PDF 755 KB)
- Assurances for Non-construction Programs – SF-424B (PDF 116 KB)